Kalexiko is a dynamic and rapidly expanding web development/digital design agency based in Birmingham. We require an enthusiastic and talented individual who can lead the way in designing and creating cutting edge UX for wide ranging websites/web-based applications.
As well as design, you must be passionate about solving business problems; willing to probe into both the users and the businesses requirements to extract not only needs and wants but also opportunities for the solution to take advantage of. You must be able to tailor designs adjusting to business, technology or contextual constraints whilst delivering the maximum amount of value for end users and fulfilling any proposition set prior.
- Have a proven track record working within a similar capacity, with a solid background working with the latest trends and technologies.
- Be comfortable liaising with clients and assessing their requirements, interfacing with our development team throughout the design process to help supply creative solutions.
- Be able to work individually or as part of a team and a strong sense of time management is essential.
- Enjoy producing multiple designs for client projects and presentations.
- Have a solid understanding of typography and layout.
- Be able to innovate great user experiences.
This is a challenging and interesting role and will involve working to tight deadlines and producing work of a demonstrably high standard with huge emphasis placed on attention to detail.
The successful candidate will work in our studio with our dynamic team of passionate strategic thinkers, creative minds and technical specialists to work on high-profile projects and help take us to new heights.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, salary expectations and a selection of your work.
Note to recruitment agencies: We’re not interested!!
The Importance Of Making Changes To Your Homepage
In the majority of cases the home page is the most important page on a website. A viewer will decide from looking at it whether they will continue onto the site or leave.
Whose Fault Is That Breach of Data Security?
The hacker or the company? The latter of course. Saving money by not investing in secure software certainly backfires on businesses leaves your systems open for…
2018 Digital Marketing Trends Are Taking A Turn
2018 will focus on the evolution of marketing, where new developments will slow down print advertising and more companies will realise the benefit of online campaigns…