It is 2012 and we live in a world where we are surrounded by limitless possibilities.
We now have the ability to connect with people and communicate in ways that just a few years ago were unimaginable.
A world of information is at our finger tips and we control it.
Think about it, at any given point you can become a photographer, designer, artist, business owner, author, political activists, researcher, musician or just about anything else you want to be.
Only a handful of years ago, pretty much all the activities on the list below were either impossible or required years of training before you could do them.
Now all you need to do is to carve out some time and using nothing more than the technology that is available in the majority of family homes, you can do them yourself and pretty much immediately.
You can –
- Send someone a message, a photograph, a video, some music or pretty much anything, instantly.
- Compile a book and send it off to have it published.
- Take a photograph, make it even better and print it out.
- Listen to just about any piece of music or watch just about any TV show or video clip or film you want.
- Design and build an online profile.
- Explore libraries, museums, art galleries and historical archives from across the world.
- Write a song, record it, release it and distribute it.
- Meet and get involved with a group of like-minded people.
- Set up and run a profitable business.
- Book a holiday or book tickets to just about any public event you want.
- Enter a parallel world and assume a new identity.
- Buy just about anything you want and have it delivered to your home the next day (and you can sell pretty much anything too).
- Have a good look round somewhere you’re going to visit before you visit it (and plan down to the tiniest detail, the journey you will take to get there).
- Have a one to one, face to face meeting with someone sitting on the other side of the world.
- Script a move, film it, edit it, add titles and credits and make it available to millions and millions of people to see.
- Start a Government-changing political campaign.
- Find a new lover.
So, what are you doing this weekend?
The Importance Of Making Changes To Your Homepage
In the majority of cases the home page is the most important page on a website. A viewer will decide from looking at it whether they will continue onto the site or leave.
Whose Fault Is That Breach of Data Security?
The hacker or the company? The latter of course. Saving money by not investing in secure software certainly backfires on businesses leaves your systems open for…
2018 Digital Marketing Trends Are Taking A Turn
2018 will focus on the evolution of marketing, where new developments will slow down print advertising and more companies will realise the benefit of online campaigns…