Frontend Web Designer DOE + Benefits
We are looking for an experienced front-end web designer who can design and create innovative websites and web applications.
About The Role
You should feel confident in bringing fresh new ideas to our small team of designers and developers, but also be able to explore new clients' requirements and be able to present your ideas using a consultant-led approach. You will also need to show constructive and assertive skills within the team. Solving the clients needs and how their website design will fulfil their gap in the market will be second nature to you.
Your front end design skills need to be of exceptionally high standard. If successful you will be rewarded well with fast career advancement. You must have an eye for fine detail and a strong passion for developing highly aesthetic digital products for big brand clients.
- Strong front-end skills in HTML5, CSS3 & jQuery
- Experience in responsive/adaptive design techniques
- Make designs real by implementing rich interactions and animations using CSS3 & jQuery
- Experience in implementing Backbone.JS, PHP and AJAX
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (LESS/SASS)
- Experience in version controlling whilst working with other developers
- Experience with version control (especially Git)
- Knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- The ability to multitask on several projects whilst working to tight timescales
- High level of self-management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and or links to your Portfolio